Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly do you do as a health coach?
As a health coach I help you to develop your own personalised blueprint for health. I:
- support you to reach your health goals
- provide you with health recommendations, information, recipes, tips, and advice
- am there for you between coaching sessions via email to answer any questions or queries you might have
- am on hand to do some activities together such as locating certain foods in your area, cooking or preparing food, and helping you to stock a healthy pantry and fridge.
Ultimately, I am there for you to make the health and life changes you really want. I support you all the way and hold you accountable to achieving your new life of health and vitality.
What is your approach to health coaching?
I work holistically and that means:
- Together, we develop your unique Health Print. We work together in a way that sees you as unique or bio-individual. We won’t jump into fad diets, or generic solutions. You will develop, gain experience, and build a nourishing and healthy lifestyle that powers your life.
- Holistic health works with two concepts: Primary and Secondary health. Primary health is about your lifestyle, exercise, career, relationships, and your mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. Secondary health is all about your nutrition and what you put into your body. You health is determined by all of these things. We can work with them all to achieve a complete health transformation.
What sort of outcomes should I expect from health coaching?
- More energy and vitality
- Stronger immune system
- Better sleep
- Improved relationships
- Weight loss, or weight gain
- Improved digestion
- Renewed self confidence
- Better memory and clarity of mind
- Happiness, knowledge, a lighter heart
- Improved skin, and a healthy glow
- Loss of unhealthy cravings